I miss writing… I really do.
I know it’s been ages since I wrote something here on this space but frankly every time I wanted to make a comeback to the blogging world something held me back. I don’t want to bore you guys with various reasons but I do need to admit that procrastination tops the list.
And besides, somewhere down the line, I guess I lost touch with writing. Right now, sitting here writing this blog post I don’t feel like someone, who is making a comeback into the blogging world after years, but a novice who is posting her first post. I am posting this post with the same trepidation that I posted my first ever blog post with.
The thing about writing is that the more you write the better you get and I seem to have lost my touch. But given that my daily bread depends on my writing ability this needs to change. But I am sure that it will take me a while to get back in touch this beautiful world I left behind years ago. So bear with me please.
Anyways, let me get to the point of the post. Let me get you guys update with my life right now.
- I am writing this post from other side of the world. No, I haven’t moved to another country but I am now a married lady. I got married to the most wonderful man on the earth, Cnu, on Jan, 30th.
- I am now a content editor and write articles for living.
- I have joined a gym and am in middle of weight loss. Let me tell you this isn’t as easy as few people make it seem.
- I am now a total bibliophile. I spend whatever free time I get reading and whatever money I have buying books. I now own over 500 books.
- I have kicked many things off my bucket list. But I have also added many more to it.
- I now drink Coffee. Only Starbucks Coffee. But I do drink Coffee now.
- I have also been working on many new blog posts and blogging ideas. The only reason I held back was because I wanted to make a comeback with a brand new look for my blog. A brand new look, brand new posts but relatively same me is what you guys are in store for in the future.
It feels great to be back. And I am here to stay;).