1. How did you get one of your scars?
The scar on my forehead is from when I was jumping up and down and my kitchen shelf (which was made of concrete) hit me.
The scar near my feet is when by mistake I put my feet in the wheel of a cycle (was in second grade).
The scar on my thigh is thanks to a dog bite.
I guess those are the only things that left scars :P.
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? With family and friends.
3. How are you feeling at this moment? I am bored and also in physical pain.
4. How did your night go last night?
Oh nothing great, just there was water on floor and I ran to open my door, slipped fell down in a weird position pulled a muscle or two, threw the flower vase on my knee. I popped in 2 pain killers but nothing helped.
5. How did you do in high school? I was alright.
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? I got it along the DVD set of ‘This is it’ by MJ.
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? Very rarely
8. How much money did you spend last month? I have lost count!
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? 22-26.
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? Figure that out… Oh btw, my Bday is in less than a month
1. Your mothers name? The name that was used for a Princess in latest Telugu movie that went on to become a huge hit.
2. What did you do last weekend? Shopped, visited relatives and had huge family dinner.
3. What is the most important part of your life? Family and Friends. And also love and happiness.
4. What would you rather be doing? Sitting on my terrace, eating corn and watching the rain.
5. What did you last cry over? Pain I felt last night when ever I tried to move my leg. It still hurts :(.
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Talking to friends.
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Must be loyal and intelligent.
8. What are you worried about? My career
9. What did you have for breakfast? Puri.
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Not that I know of.
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? No… I guess I m lucky in that department.
3. Have you ever been out of the country? No
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Ofcourse!!!
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes.
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? No!
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? No!
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes, if I like a book, I usually complete it in a day.
1. Who was the last person you saw? Saritha.
2. Who was the last person you texted? My friend M.
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? With my family.
4. Who was the last person to call you? Dad
5. Who did you last hug? My niece.
6. Who is the last person who texted you? Vodafone people.
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? S.
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? In a different country
2. Where did you last go? Grocery Store
3. Where did you last hang out? Mall.
4. Where do you go to school? Hyderabad, India
5. Where is your favorite place to be? With people I love.
6. Where did you sleep last night? On my bed.
1. Do you think anyone likes you? Yeah!
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Nope, I am happy with who I am. I don’t like to ape or be anyone else.
3. Do you know the muffin man? Nope
4. Does the future scare you? Sometimes.
5. Do your parents know about your blog? Yeah! I once made my Dad read it but he dint bother much He isn’t so net savvy.
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? He is the best.
2. Why did you get into Blogging? I was curious about it.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? They had to name me with ‘Ha’ as astrologers said it would be lucky and also because its Goddess Lakshmi’s name.
4. Why are you doing this survey? I am bored and I thought it was fun at first.
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? Wishful thinking.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Nope, Because I believe that everything happens for a reason and by changing something I might end up changing lot of things.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? A speed boat with full fuel in it.
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? I don’t have an ex.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yes, only and only if it saves someone. Just curious, how is gonna save them?
One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now? Yes.